Friday, April 4, 2008

My blood


I was thinking of my family today and how I never get to see them. We haven't all been together for quite a while. This picture was taken a little over a year ago in Heber, UT. We rented a cabin up on the mountain and ate food, played games, and soaked in the hot tub. It was good to be together but we suffered for it. We were all sporting painful red spots on our bodies (sometimes referred to as 'hot tub folliculitis') for several months afterwards.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Pete said...

Nice family. However, upon seeing the title of your post, I was hoping for a more gruesome tale of how your kids inflicted bodily harm on you.

I am Laura said...

I have never seen pictures of your siblings before. You guys are such a good looking group of people. You and your sisters all look a lot a like. The brothers however all look different to me. I guess the twins are not identical because I wasn't sure which of the three brothers were twins.

Mary said...

Wow, it looks beautiful!

Aprilyn said...

What a beautiful family. I have never seen pictures of your family before.

Brian & Michelle said...

DANG! Look at all those guys! I don't think I've seen your family for 10 years or so. Your dad is grey! haha I remember when I started dating his oldest daughter. He sure was intimidating, and let me know not to screw up. LOL

The only other sibling I recognize is Jenny. Sheesh...time flies, doesn't it?