So half an hour after I put the boys to bed tonight I heard Charlie upstairs sneezing away. After several sneezes I decided to go help the poor kid blow his nose. He blew (he's very good at blowing his nose) and I asked him if that felt better. He continued to stick his finger up his nose saying, "Dewers a booga in dewer." It was dark so I opened the blinds to get a better look. Not good enough. I got a flash light. After shining it up his nose I realized what I thought was a string of snot was actually the reflection from this snap! My luck...there was NOT a doctor in the house. I was able to remove the snap from his left nostril with my tweezers but he keeps telling me, "Dewers a booga in dewer." I am left wondering what else he put up there and how far up he pushed it. My trusty flash light and I can't see anything more. What else could I do? I sent him back to bed.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Some things I don't think I will ever forget about Theron at this age are:
- How hard he tries not to smile when we want him to.
- Women everywhere stop him to comment on his beautiful long lashes and his perfectly curled hair.
- His infatuation with Star Wars.
- He begins most of his sentences with "I have a question..." which I think means he just wants to talk.
- How much he loves little Burke.
- His nightly requests for leg and back rubs.
- His draw to anything going on in the kitchen.
- His soft curly hair because secretly...I love it too.