Sunday, April 6, 2008

That Was Easy


I took Isaac with me to Staples. He saw this Easy Button and, of course, wanted to know all about it. With a smirk on my face (I could see where this was going), I explained. I told him that it was a button that makes everything easy just by pushing it. MAGIC to a five year old. He kept asking over and over if we could please get one. Finally I asked him why. "I just want to make all of your jobs easier." What a guy! If only I believed that for just $5.99 all of my jobs would be easier.

5 comments:

McBrides said...

Man we just love looking at your guys' blog! Your boys are so funny and we just get such a laugh everytime we get on your blog! tell Isaac and Theron the McBride's say hi!

the4bulls said...

So sweet! He could've made his life easier - but chose to make yours easier! What a good kid!

Ashli said...

$5.99 is totally worth such a sweet sentiment!

Aprilyn said...

That was so sweet! My boys love looking at your blog. I think Theron is about Marshall's age. Nathan laughed and loved reading all the things your boys say. Marshall laughed too but I'm thinking he just did that because Nathan was laughing.

Mama Williams said...

Britt- I couldn't believe it! I lost my sheet music for our FHE,so I did a search for the song "Don't Ever Forget To Pray" online. The church's website showed nothing. So I googled it and volia! Your blog came up 1st! Thank you for posting it! Guess that Easy button works!