Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Feeling Lost

We got home from Chicago late on Sunday night. We were just settling in when I heard, "OH, MY GOSH!!!!" I ran into the bathroom where I thought for sure Travis was looking at a big black hairy tarantula who had been living in our home while we were gone. Nope! It had just occurred to him that we left our computer in Chicago. It would be pointless to try to describe how desperate and hopeless we have been feeling. I can't even effectively blog (no pictures). Amazingly life goes on. We hope that before too long we will have so many exciting pictures to post and holiday happenings to report on.

7 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

Thank goodness for UPS! It was great seeing you guys in Chicago -- hopefully we can make it an annual tradition :)

the4bulls said...

At least you didn't leave a kid or something!!!

Rob said...

Yet you still find a way to blog!! What persistence! :)

Brian & Michelle said...

HAHA...can you believe how dependent we are becoming on technology? For instance, forget your cell phone at home one time you are out shopping...and you will feel lost! 10 years ago, cell phones were for the rich people. The same goes for the computer and internet. Without the internet, I can't find anything out! haha

Thanks for the story TB!

I am Laura said...

Your making me lost too. I miss you guys so much, but it makes it all the worse when I don't get to see pictures and hear stories of you lives. Miss you. Happy New Year.

LoGunns said...

We really do need our computers. hope you get it back soon!

Britt said...

Have you considered putting a picture of your lost/forgotten/mistreated/neglected computer on milk cartons? It's a good way to show you're truly concerned. I was left behind once, I understand what your computer has gone through. If you ever want to talk about it...I'm here. ;)