Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas card funny

We got so many great Christmas greetings from all of you this year. Yes, I know it is the middle of January. If I seem to be living in the past it's only because we got a straggler Christmas letter yesterday (and that's ok). There was a line in this one that won funniest line of the year (actually it's two).

Here it is:
  • "Alisa has her hands full with all the kids and the house. She says that her days seem to be nothing but feeding, changing and laundry--I told her I knew she was exaggerating because she also does the dishes, keeps the house clean and breaks up fighting boys."
Congratulations to Aaron and Alisa for making me laugh this week.

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

That sounds like my life! Did you guys get my letter? I am ashamed to say mine wasn't even funny this year. OK, I've got to stop being so stressed!