Laura tagged me. I am playing along because I miss her and because it was fun to read her tag. I am supposed to tell 6 facts or habits about me. You can decide for yourself if these are facts or habits. So read up and then check out my tags to see if you are it!
- I'd really rather stay home. My first inclination when invited to do something is to say "no". I have come a long way since marrying Travis and becoming a mommy. I have learned that it's usually best to go if I want to stay sane. My kids can't stand to be cooped up for too long.
- I think about my childhood daily. It feels like a separate life from the one I live now. I'm still puzzled at the disconnect. That makes me think about it even more.
- I play "survival of the fittest" with eggs. My mom taught me to crack eggs. Rather than cracking an egg on the counter top or a bowl or pan she taught me to crack them against each other. When I do this, only one egg cracks...the stronger egg. This egg is then cracked against the next egg and the one that doesn't crack is now the strongest. The strongest egg has a designated place in the carton to wait for it's next face off. The last egg left in the carton is the winner. I have done this with every egg carton I have ever had in my refrigerator. It's fulfilling. Try it.
- I really enjoy a gloomy, cloudy, wet, and rainy day.
- I crack my knuckles. I wish I didn't.
- I am not a "doer" but I want to be. A doer is someone who attends to things in a prompt way to keep from having a to-do list hanging over their head. Trav's dad, Randy, is a doer. This week in my attempts to become one I cleaned out and got rid of a bunch of my boys' toys, sorted my kids clothes to weed out those that are too small, moved all of our summer stuff out of the garage so my boy Trav can park in it, am in the middle of painting a dresser, and have done a decent job of keeping our house tidy.
- Britt D.
- Kimberly (hint: start by creating a blog)