Sunday, September 30, 2007

My boy Trav



Last night I got to go watch the General Relief Society Broadcast. I really enjoyed the meeting. There was a dinner before hand and the women from the Spanish branch in our stake sang a musical number. While they were singing I looked around at all the women in the room (maybe a couple hundred women) . I couldn't help feeling so grateful for Travis and all of the other dads who were at home watching their small children. It was a big deal to me because I knew that Travis had missed something that he really wanted to do to stay home with the boys. Today I found these photos of the boys. They were having a great time with their dad last night making salsa while I was gone. I am so grateful for Travis, that I am married to him and that he is such a loving dad.

1 comment:

I am Laura said...

Good job Travis. You are awesome.