Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby Blessing

At the beginning of December we got a visit from lots of family for a special day for Blakelyn.

In our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) babies are blessed by their fathers or another man who has the priesthood. During this blessing Blakelyn's name was presented and blessings from Heavenly Father were given to her.
Trav's mom crocheted the booties Blake is wearing and the blanket.
We were glad that my parents and brothers were able to come. It was really neat to have my dad and two of my brothers, Solon and Simeon, standing in the blessing circle.
It was great to have Travis' parents and his brother, Rob, with us for the blessing. Randy and Rob were also able to stand in the circle for the blessing. I liked what I felt when I looked at all the priesthood brethren standing there holding my baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: