We went to "Balloons off Broadway" with our good friends. Despite the humidity and heat we had a great time. We watched a dozen or so hot air balloons take off and enjoyed food, music, and good company. When it got dark we watched the balloons light up. They seemed to glow. Isaac and Theron thought it was especially great when one of the balloons got a huge hole in the side and toppled over. No worries...it wasn't in the air anymore when it got the hole. On the way to the car we lit up sparklers. Later we got to use our first aid skills...poor Addie burned her finger!